Thank you for your confidence in Mighty Label. We see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page we will let you know what information we collect when you use our website, why we collect this information and how we improve your user experience.
Mighty Label respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially.
Our use of collected information
USE OF OUR SERVICES
When you sign up for one of our services, we ask you to provide personal data. These data are used to perform the service. The data is stored on secure servers of www.mightylabel.nl or those of a third party. We will not combine this information with other personal information that we have.
RETAINED PERSONAL DATA:
- First and last name;
- Address and place of residence: with the correct address we can send your order.
- Payment details: We use a secure payment environment to pay for your order. When you pay with one of the payment methods offered by us, your data will be stored in our administration in order to be able to link the payment to your order. Furthermore, we only use your bank account number when you receive money back;
- E-mail address: you will receive emails about your order when you place an order with or without an account. You will only receive our newsletter with permission. Would you rather not receive newsletters anymore? Then you can unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of the newsletter;
- IP address: we remember your preferences by means of the IP address.
When you send us an email or other messages, we may save those messages. Sometimes we ask for your personal information that is relevant to the situation in question. This makes it possible to process your questions and answer your requests. The data is stored on secure servers of www.mightylabel.nl or those of a third party. We will not combine this information with other personal information that we have.
We collect data for research in order to gain a better understanding of our customers, so that we can tailor our services accordingly.
This website uses "cookies" (text files placed on the computer) to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website can be transferred to secure servers of www.mightylabel.nl or those of a third party. We use this information to keep track of how you use the website, to compile reports on website activity and to offer other services related to website activity and internet usage.
- Account: your personal details are in “my account”. This way you do not have to enter your details every time you place an order. We also save previous orders, so that we can help you more easily.
- Order: If you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details to execute the order and to keep you informed of its progress.
- Newsletters: you can sign up for our newsletter. Your first name & e-mail address are securely stored and will only be used for sending the newsletter.
- Customer service: when you contact us because you have a question about our products or about the order, we will remember these questions in our database. This way we can help you faster next time.
- Actions: If you respond to a promotion or competition, we ask for your name, address and e-mail address. We use this information to carry out the promotion, to announce the prize winner (s), and to measure the response to our marketing campaigns.
The information is not shared with third parties, with the exception of web applications that we use for the benefit of our webshop. These data will only be used for the purpose of the relevant application and will not be further distributed. Furthermore, in some cases the information can be shared internally. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
This privacy statement is tailored to the use of and the possibilities on this site. Any adjustments and / or changes to this site may lead to changes in this privacy statement. It is therefore advisable to regularly consult this privacy statement.
CHOICES FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We offer all visitors the opportunity to view, change or delete all personal information that is currently provided to us.
ADJUST/UNSUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER SERVICE
At the bottom of every mailing you will find the option to change your details or to unsubscribe.
If you want to change your details or have yourself removed from our files, you can contact us. See the contact details below.
TURN OFF COOKIES
Most browsers are set by default to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features and services on our and other websites may not function properly if cookies are disabled in your browser.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK